2013年3月23日 星期六

0322 Weekly photos review

0316-0322




Got a coupon from Groupon. It's a really nice German restaurant which originally near my place, but they moved. I wonder why have I never been there before?  


The other day, I went to Beitou where is famous for its hot spring in Taipei. (I didn't went to any hot spring though.) This restaurant makes Taiwanese style Raman, really delicious! These photos are taken secretly, I'm really bad, I know :P


I draw a crab on the board, It's easier than explain by language. :P 
This picture shows a special texture, I love it!


My mom believes that, A tomato a day, keeps doctors away.


I bought a new schedule book for the original one is too heavy. 70% off, I'm so lucky! 


Beside my working place, there is a line of  Bombax ceiba. All trees are in full blossom. 


More than good for health, it's so delicious.(including apple, pineapple, cranberry, celery, some nuts, soy lecithin, etc.)


In meeting. I can't believe the holiday is going to over.:(


It's a sign just attached on a construction fence. It tells what should be put on when you enter the place. He's so cute.

沒有留言:

張貼留言